Retail Brand Executive
BYOU is a global platform for beauty and well-being on-demand. We provide products and services, anywhere and anytime.
Salons, gyms, studios, at home, offices, hotels and events.
Our mission is to create more freedom and happiness in this world! We provide more than 100+ services on-demand. Think of pilates, massages, hair styling, facials, personal training, dance classes, mindfulness and so much more. Users can book and order these products or services through our BYOU appp.
We are live in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, Miami, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Marbella, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
About the possibility
Do you love Sales and working with people that share your passion for local retail brands?
In this role you will lead to the core of our retail brands: growing our products base and setting up and maintaining long-term partnerships with brands.
In this role, you get the opportunity to develop yourself with all aspects of sales and business development. You will have the opportunity to contribute your own creativity and ideas to one of the fastest-growing start-ups in technology.
BYOU Retail Brand Partner.
Local retail brand partners at BYOU work in various branches. What they have in common is an enormous passion for their profession! Luxury Beauty works with them to increase their business and you play an important role in that.
As Retail Brand executive you will lead by example and role model best practice for your teams at all times. You will work flexibly alongside your team and support on key trading hours, product launches and peak periods.
- Fully accountable for achievement of business targets and performance by brand.
- Set personal targets and monitor each local brand owner performance.
- Use analytical skills to appraise the business’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Competitor awareness – keep yourself informed on competitor launches, products and brand performance against your own.
- Keep up to date on the beauty market and latest beauty trends using social media competitor information.
- Be fully aware of each local brand owner and their key priorities on the BYOU app. Help them to achieve their business goals and work together with our marketing team.
What are we looking for?
- 1-5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Someone who can deal well with business owners
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- An entrepreneurial personality with lots of energy and drive
Apply now - we look forward to seeing your application!